Help required regarding KDE Telepathy IM

Nikhil bhalwankar nikhilbhalwankar at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jul 9 17:35:52 BST 2012

Hi Martin,

I remember that one of the account was XMPP which was automatically configured. Also at the time of installation, I did a fresh install by deleting all the partitions. I thought it might be a hacking attempt and deleted those accounts. Is it something to worry about? Please let me know.

Many Thanks,
Nikhil Bhalwankar