SensorLogger in ksysguard is not writing on disk file

Francesco Lazzarotto francesco.lazzarotto at iasf-roma.inaf.it
Tue Oct 11 12:23:31 BST 2011

Hi everybody, please apologyse if this is not the suitable mailing list, but I
haven't found a more specific list ... i'd like to ask for some help in
troubleshooting a ksysguard app. feature, to use it in my work at our lab
data-centre, to monitor some server resources.
I'm using ksysguard on kde 4.4.x and 4.6.y, and all seems to go fine, except
for the SensorLogger function ... I'm trying to make ksysguard write sensor
values on a text log file, as provided by the specific sensor type and following
the user manual instructions.
But I can't succeed in starting the file logging right clicking on the sensor
pad, because when I right click I can't get this option, and  the red cross
icon remains at the beginning of the file loggin line ... please can you help
me? Do you know how to start loggin in any other way? Have I a bug in my
ksysguard version??
Thank you very much for your answer.

Francesco.
--