Spread desktop on television

Nathan BIAGINI nathan.open at gmail.com
Sat May 7 13:00:02 BST 2011

Hi everyone.

I'm using the latest version of KDE i think (the one which is provided with
Debian Squeeze) and i would like to show my desktop on a television. So i
was wondering how can i do it with KDE?
How can i set output and input signal etc... to respect the television
restriction?
I have also found the 'Multiple monitors' menu but :
'This module is only for configuring systems with a single desktop spread
across multiple monitors. You do not appear to have this configuration.'

Thanks.