kmail: skip own address in reply-to-all

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 3 08:02:00 GMT 2011

On Wednesday 02 March 2011 19:50:20 Daniel Barna wrote:
> Hi,
> is there a way to define several email addresses as 'my own email
> addresses', which are not included in the recipient list when I
> reply-to-all?
>
> I have more than one email accounts, all of these are forwareded to the
> same physical inbox, which I read by kmail.

So you have an entry in the Reply-to line of the setup page?  If you leave
that empty your replies will always go to the identity you were using for the
thread.  I'm not sure if this is what is causing your problem, as it is one
I've never seen, nor seen reported by anyone else, but it's definitely worth
checking.  (FWIW, I too use several identities for different purposes, and I
don't get this problem.)

Anne