Anyone know how to figure out what packages Kaffeine3 really depends on?

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 4 02:55:28 BST 2011

On openSUSE 11.4 I want Kaffeine to be able to directly play isos made from
DVDs. Is this possible? If so, what does it take? I tried to have YaST2
install it, but it wants to install kitchen sinks, bathtubs and garages as
well, and I don't want to be constantly updating lebenty bazillion Packman
things never used, nor wasting disk space on them.

I have win32codecs, libavcodecs, libxine1-codecs, libdvdcss2 & mpeg2demux &
its 3 *boost* deps installed. The fault window is currently complaining about
missing demux, but also saying found input plugin without naming whatever it is.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/