kmail-1.13.5, kde-4.5.5: inline forwarding doesn't

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Jan 27 20:28:05 GMT 2011

On Thursday, January 27, 2011 03:19:59 pm Anne Wilson did opine:

> On Thursday 27 January 2011 08:03:14 gene heskett wrote:
> > Greetings all;
>
> Hi Gene.
>
> > Could this be addressed, or has it been in the kde-4.6 which hasn't
> > filtered to pclos yet?
>
> It works, using the same versions, under Fedora 14 on my system.  I
> changed the toolbar icon to Inline, and I just tested it (memory is
> never reliable enough) forwarding your mail to myself.  It displays
> fine.  HTH
>
> Anne

Thanks Ann, but I was referring to the forward selection in the 'message'
pulldown.  I prefer not to use inline because that subjects the included
mail to my word wrap settings, and mucks up the formatting enough of the
time I object.  My toolbar forward button is set to fwd as attachment, and
that works well.  However the message pulldowns "inline' selection gives me
the std new, empty mail in the composer.  I'll see if I can use the toolbat
button after I enable the inline version

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)