KDE 4.6.0 and nvidia drivers

Jerry kde.user at seibercom.net
Fri Apr 29 14:08:11 BST 2011

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 12:36:15 +0000 (UTC)
Duncan <1i5t5.duncan at cox.net> articulated:

[snip]

Is there something wrong with your MUA? I am not a fan of HTML mail in
a mail forum either; however, all I need do is click on the text view
option in claws-mail and all is well. Doesn't your MUA have an option
to view the text version of a message?

And why burden the OP, and others with this long drawn out legalese,
which probably isn't even accurate anyway, when it was not pertinent
to the OP's question?

--
Jerry ✌
KDE.user at seibercom.net