Akonadi server will not start

Frank Weng (a.k.a. Franklin) franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Mon May 31 00:47:43 BST 2010

在 2010 年 05 月 20 日 週四 16:47:33,Kevin Krammer 寫道:
> On Thursday, 2010-05-20, Frank Weng (a.k.a. Franklin) wrote:
> > Thank you.  Just to make sure:  the "shutdown" is a folder, right?
>
> Yes. Doesn't probably exist by default so you might have to create it.
>
> Cheers,
> Kevin

After testing for days, the akonadiserver.error.old still exists, saying that
the control process is not available, committing suicide, then my kmail quits
too.

In the KDE 4.5, could it at least let users choose to ignore this warning and
go on?

Franklin