Forward messages in KMail

Dan Johansson kde at dmj.nu
Sun Feb 14 15:46:41 GMT 2010

Some ((very)long) time ago KMail changed the behavior when Forwarding E-mails.
Before when I clicked Forward I got an "Inline Forward", today when I click
Forward I get an "As attachment Forward". I have newer really embraced the new
default behavior (I have tried it some time now) - aka I like "Inline
Forwarding" instead of "As attachment Forwarding". How can I change the
default behavior of "default forward type" in KMail back to Inline?
KMail Version: 1.12.3
KDE Version: 4.3.3
--
Dan Johansson, <http://www.dmj.nu>