gwenview presentation: fade audio when playing video

Barna Daniel daniel.barna at cern.ch
Wed Aug 25 10:46:25 BST 2010

Hi,

I have originally posted this question to the gwenview list, but I was
suggested to post it to a more general forum. Voila:

I make my presentation from trips using gwenview, and I like to play a
typical music from the country I have visited during the presentation.
Thanks to the modern cameras, I include more and more video shots as
well. It would be nice if gwenview could somehow communicate with
amarok (or whatever other audio player) to fadeout the music when a video
is played, and then fadein back when the video is over.

Is this possible somehow?

Thanks