BBC iplayer

Kay Jones kate.53 at live.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 19:40:22 BST 2010

I am not sure if this question is allowed, so please let me know if not, with apologies - still v much a novice with KDE.  Please then let me know where I should then post the question below.

My iplayer was well installed until I upgraded to Kubuntu 9.05.  The KDE wallet became erratic in its operations then and although it opens and I input my password - the wallet then vanishes leaving me with no iplayer icon to click on and open the iplayer.  However, a friend who sent me a clip from a BBC programme using the iplayer does open and work and entry into the whole range of the BBC iplayer options is gained!  So I assume it is installed ok but the KDE interface somehow is not.   I cannot find what can be causing the KDE wallet to malfunction in this way, any suggestions?  Thanks.