Compositing problems

paulo paulo.jnkml at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 03:42:51 GMT 2009

Hello
> (...)Given that you didn't mention kde version specifics beyond that it's now
> 4.3, it's also possible that an update from say 4.3.2 to the latest 4.3.3
> changed the functionality checks slightly, and that's what you're running
> into.
That's exactly my idea. I do remember that I rebooted just after my
  updated (from 4.2.4 to 4.3.3), but for some reason, only after this
reboot things went crazy. I would say some test is failing now, but was
not failing before. I would like to know which, actually. But I don't
think I have time for debugging now.

Curiosity is killing me...