[solved] kde[4.2.0] Cannot add folder view

Maik Beckmann beckmann.maik at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 30 17:49:11 GMT 2009

Maik Beckmann schrieb am Thursday 29 January 2009 um 10:26:
> Hi,
>
> If I try to add a folder view, plasma goes 100% CPU, the  "Add Widgets"
> dialog doesn't respond and nothing happens.
>
> Anyone else got this issue?

I've shut down X, removed
  plasmarc
  plasma-appletsrc
in
  .kde4/share/config/
After login and changing settings as they were before everything works fine.

I guess the rc files have been screwed up somehow by my actions.  If someone
is interested I will upload them via the most useful plasmoid I've found so
far: pastebin :)

Thanks for your work people,
 -- Maik