making it impossible to use konsole!! KDE4 problems!!

Bob Stia rnr at sanctum.com
Sun May 18 02:54:02 BST 2008

On Saturday 17 May 2008 12:19:59 am mark wrote:
> On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 9:13 PM, mark <markkicks at gmail.com> wrote:
> >  It  does shows up in klipper after I copy from konsole. I clicked on it
> > and Firefox and pasted into firefox. Still nothing happens, and nothing
> > gets pasted.
> > Can you try to do this and see if it is not working only for me, or it is
> > for everyone!
>
> OK, It gets pasted in to text fields in the browser, but it does not get
> pasted into text area in html forms, for ex in google gmail when i compose
> mail
> thanks

Well, I.m not sure what you are trying to do. You are attempting to send email
from Firefox?  In an html format? to google gmail?  I don't use gmail so I
really don't know. I would think that the format would be plain text. Did
what you are attempting to do work in kde3?  If so I would file a bug report.

Bob S