Executing Commands in a Konsole Tab connected to a remote host via a Konsole profile

Razi Khaja razi.khaja at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 22:24:03 BST 2008

Below I have setup a KDE Konsole profile file
(~/.kde/share/apps/konsole/profiles/test) so that I can ssh/login to a
remotesystem.com (the ssh keys are setup so that login is possible
without user interaction) and this works successfully, giving me a
terminal in which I can type commands on the commandline.

How can I modify my Konsole profile so that once I am logged in so
that I can execute a few commands in the remote host terminal/tab
non-interactively?

[1]
ActiveSession=0
Args0=ssh,remotesystem.com
AutoResizeTabs=false
Cwd0=$HOME
DefaultSession=shell.desktop
DynamicTabHide=false
Encoding0=0
EncodingName=Default
Fullscreen=false
Height 800=801
History0=1000
HistoryEnabled0=true
Icon0=konsole
KeyTab0=default
MasterMode0=false
MonitorActivity0=false
MonitorSilence0=false
Pgm0=ssh
Schema0=Linux.schema
SessionFont0=Misc Fixed,-1,15,5,50,0,0,0,0,0
TabColor0=0,0,0
TabViewMode=0
Term0=xterm
Title0=my_tab
Width 1280=1281
bellmode=3
class=konsole-mainwindow#1
defaultfont=Misc Fixed,-1,15,5,50,0,0,0,0,0
history=1000
historyenabled=true
keytab=default
numSes=1