KDE 4 review

ziklag ziklag at inbox.com
Sat Jun 14 17:17:36 BST 2008

I wrote a long nasty letter about how bad KDE4 was, but then it got back
at me by deleting my letter.   What was that?  Yet ANOTHER KDE bug?
How could that be?   KDE4 is ALPHA quality at best.   FC9?  Who's running
the insane asylum?   So many bugs, so few excuses....

I'm off to try to track down that temp file that contained my original post.
Maybe I'll find it after work today and will ATTEMPT to post it again.

Linux really seems to be for L(users) if FC9/KDE4 is the latest and greatest.

ziklag at inbox.com