Change clock to 12 hour in KDE4?

Kevin B. O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Sun Jun 1 01:33:37 BST 2008

Chusslove Illich wrote:
>> [: Kevin B. O'Brien :]
>> How do I change the clock in KDE4 to be 12 hour?
>>

> The panel clock follows the global time/date formats, set in System Settings
> (Regional & Language -> Country/Region & Language -> Time & Dates).

Thank you, that did the trick. I kept looking in Date & Time for it, but
of course there is nothing there to fix this problem.

Regards,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien         TANSTAAFL
zwilnik at zwilnik.com      Linux User #333216

"Information is not knowledge, Knowledge is not wisdom, Wisdom is not
truth, Truth is not beauty, Beauty is not love, Love is not music, Music
is THE BEST" -- Frank Zappa