Dolphin took over my KDE 3

Sven Sandin ssmail1398-maillist at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 21:40:52 GMT 2008

Anne, this was very helpful indeed! Having used KDE 8 yrs but switching to 4.1
has been a pain. A link to this kind of documentation/help should be the
first thing you see as a user having installed kde4. I will definitely go
through these pages.

Thank's a lot for pointing this out!

By the way, in the F3 split-view-mode: Is it possible to switch (and making
active) between the two views using predefined buttons (do prefer not using
the mouse) ?

Sven