IRC in Kopete for KDE 4.1?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 08:30:36 BST 2008

2008/8/25 Graham Todd <grahamtodd2 at googlemail.com>:
> Seems like its so, although I think the best people to ask would be the
> Kopete developers, as it might be something that's coming.

I asked on the Kopete dev list, and it seems that the IRC plugin has
been abandoned due to other commitments (real life? who has that?) by
it's author. Another dev mentioned that he would try to find the time
to look at the plugin before KDE 4.2

The Kopete team, like most other KDE teams, seem to really care what
their users need. I really am impressed.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il