kopete contact list photos

Francisco Borges francisco.borges at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 15:35:23 BST 2008

Hello,

I have a contact in  Kopete that has a contact picture that I don't
like. I normally do want to display my contact's own photos, I just
don't want to see this particular one.

I tried editing his properties:

"Properties"-> "Photo Source".

There I can either chose the contact's own photo, or set a custom one.

If I chose "custom photo", and don't set it to anything. The contact's
photo will revert to the "default" one. (which is what I want, since I
don't want the trouble to set a special picture to this contact).

However, every time I restart Kopete the picture reverts to the
contact's own photo

Is this a bug, or intended behavior?

(FWIW, Running Kopete 0.12.7, KDE 3.5.8, Kubuntu 7.10)

Kind regards,
--
Francisco