Problem with Kubuntu

Miquel ktalanet at yahoo.es
Wed May 9 08:38:15 BST 2007

Hi there

I have a weird problem with my Kubuntu. I had Dapper Drake installed and I :

     - Copied all $HOME folder content to another workstation.
     - Installed Feisty Fawn removing Dapper Drake.
     - Restored the content of the new $HOME with the content of the old
$HOME.

Just that and I connect to internet with kppp, surf by the internet with
Mozilla Firefox, ping everywhere and other things but I can't do
anything with konqueror, kmail or kopete (kopete doesn't connect with
messenger server, kmail tells me that there are no new mals and
konqueror can't found pages so it seems to be a problem of KDE's apps).

Does anybody know what can be happening?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

    Miquel

P.S. I don't have the pc in front of me so if you ask for something I
post it as soon as possible.