Konqueror: Copy files progress: keep window open

Daiajo Tibdixious daiajo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 08:27:08 GMT 2007

On 3/2/07, John <john_82 at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> I would 2nd robin's comment and point out that kget will do a number of
> other
> useful things all via a nice simple interface. I wonder why it isn't always
> activated by default.

Indeed this is better than "Show network operations in a single window", and
the default Konqueror behavoir. It is easy to configure, handles resuming broken
connections, leaves the download information after finishing (after
turning this on),
can queue or run downloads in parallel (and many other things).

In general it *is* wonderful, and *should* be on by default.