Konqueror: Copy files progress: keep window open

Daiajo Tibdixious daiajo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 00:54:26 GMT 2007

On 3/1/07, Robin Atwood <robin.atwood at attglobal.net> wrote:
> There are several things you can do. RMB on the window title bar and select
> Advanced/Special Window Settings... and you can set just about everything.

I had a look, confusing due to the generic nature of the options.

> Or, in KCC select KDE Components/File Manager/Behavior and check the
> box "Show network operations in a single window". This window can be
> configured to be kept always open.

This looked good, it does stay open, however the download lines do not.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

I've switched to using "Copy link address" in Konqueror, then pasting
that after "wget -c " on the
command line. I started doing that due to some downloads stalling, and
having to be restarted,
basically I'll just use this for all downloads in future, I prefer the
command line anyway.