s2ram and kde-guidance-powermanager

pol linux_milano at yahoo.it
Thu Aug 23 07:32:37 BST 2007

Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Wednesday 22 August 2007, pol wrote:
>> I have suitably changed the script used by 'power manager', that is:
>>  /usr/lib/hal/scripts/linux/hal-system-power-suspend-linux
>> to select 's2ram -f' as  command to suspend my machine.
> Powermanager and HAL are two totally different applications.

sorry, i meant kde-guidance-powermanager, providing applet to hal

> --dest tells the program which recepient to send to, i.e. which
> destination program the message should be sent to

Thank you for your clarification, but i am still puzzled about how to access
the 'destination' program:  com.novell.powersave. It cannot be found in
/bin/ /sbin/ /usr/bin /usr/sbin /usr/share/python-support/kde-guidance
Where should i look at?

thank you

--
Pol