view mode

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Nov 13 22:33:38 GMT 2006

I had this problem too and eventually traced it to having more than one konq
window open when I saved the view profile. After closing everything even any
web pages I started up my home icon and set the window as I required
including the size and then saved the profile "file management", closed the
window and ended the session. Since then it has retained the settings even
when I pop a cd or dvd in.
Do note that hidden folders etc will not be displayed in the right pane in
text mode. That suits me though I just switch to icon view if I want to
access them.

--
Regards
John