[off-topic] yakuake problem ???

Bram Schoenmakers bramschoenmakers at kde.nl
Mon Feb 20 15:17:26 GMT 2006

Op maandag 20 februari 2006 16:01, schreef Mehmet Fatih Akbulut:
> hi all,
> i installed yakuake but i cant change the tabs bar's properties. the
> default schema is transparent but i dont want that area to be so.
> i can change the main konsole's schema as i want but the tabs bar
> always remains the same.
> i attached a mini jpeg to show what i mean exactly.
> so i want to learn how to change it to default ?
> help please ...

The transparancy is hardcoded into yaKuake (2.7.3). You could post a comment
at http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=29153 . Or maybe someone
already suggested this, but I didn't read all the 426 comments. ;)

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers
KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
  (Punch, 1855)