Konqueror oddity

Bob Stia rnr at sanctum.com
Sat Apr 8 06:20:56 BST 2006

Hello KDE people,

Running SuSE 10 and KDE 3.4.2.  I use Konqueror as my file browser and use the
icon view.

Awhile ago I found that the icons are not lining up on the page in any logical
order. eg: The first row will have 3 icons, the next row will have 5, then 2
icons, then 5, etc. etc. The columns do not align eg: the icons fall between
the row above and or below.

Not a big deal but is annoying and would like to know why this is happening.
Shouldn't have anything to do with the naming of the icons because the names
can be short or long (with one, two or three rows) and doesn't seem to make
any difference.

Bob S.