Konsole font

Dexter Filmore Dexter.Filmore at gmx.de
Tue Oct 4 02:01:32 BST 2005

I changed konsole font to Fixed [Misc] normal 20 and became a happy geek
again.

On the occasion I'd like to point out that it keeps pissing me off that each
time I upgrade KDE it discards random settings like fonts, colors, taskbar
arrangements etc etc. More consistency. Please.

Dex

http://www.againsttcpa.com - nothing fights like the opposition