kmail / korganizer connection

Frank Reifenstahl f.reifenstahl at seelig.de
Wed Nov 30 16:07:46 GMT 2005

Hi,

I often receive or send mails which I keep in "incoming" till all related
tasks are done. I'm tired of creating new time limited korganizer tasks with
the same description as written down in those mails to call my attention on
overdue dates. Now I'm looking for a way to connect mail writing and date
creation.

My idea is having an entry in a mails context menu which opens korganizers new
date popup, the mails subject already inserted to the title field and the
text of the mail inserted into the text field of the date.

1. Is there an easy way to get this by using pre-existing features?
2. Do I have to go the somehow stony way of dcop?
3. Do you think this might be food for KDEs bug report wizard?

Thank you for any suggestion!

Kind regards
Frank