Kontact Mail "freezes" floppy

Richard Dawson rcdawson at att.net
Wed Nov 9 05:52:00 GMT 2005

 I'm not sure what led up to this, but suddenly, when I attempt to attach a
file from a floppy I get the message, "Could not access drive mnt:  The drive
is still busy.  Wait until it is inactive and then try again."

I can access the drive with other programs, such as konqueror or Kwrite.

Note the drive activity light is not on during this time.

I closed all other applications except Kmail.  closed it and restarted.  Still
unable to access the drive.

Any suggestions as to what might be the problem?