Konq crashes ??

Bob Stia rnr at sanctum.com
Mon May 16 04:57:18 BST 2005

Hello KDE people,

Got a new LCD monitor to replace myold CRT. I set up all of the new
resolutions, font sizes, etc.

When I opened Konqueror I had black screen in the area where the icons
reside and the fonts could not be seen until I changed the foreground
color to white.  Still extremely hard to read but at least useable.

Can't posssibly see what that relationship might be.

Anyway, I found a konqueror-crash log in /tmp/kde-bob (me) It doesn't
physically crash, just that black screen.  I can't make any sense of
the log and post it here.  Maybe someone can help me out here. Please?

closed(26c5d5fa):
opened(26c5d5fa):file:///home/bob
closed(5fc22d92):
opened(5fc22d92):file:///home/bob/.kde
closed(26c5d5fa):file:///home/bob
opened(26c5d5fa):file:///home/bob/.kde
closed(5fc22d92):
opened(5fc22d92):file:///tmp/ksocket-bob
closed(26c5d5fa):file:///home/bob/.kde
opened(26c5d5fa):file:///tmp/ksocket-bob
closed(5fc22d92):
opened(5fc22d92):file:///tmp/
closed(26c5d5fa):file:///tmp/ksocket-bob
opened(26c5d5fa):file:///tmp/
closed(5fc22d92):
opened(5fc22d92):file:///tmp/kde-bob
closed(26c5d5fa):file:///tmp/