KNotify = Rediculous

Andrew Kar akar3d at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 25 15:21:27 GMT 2005

Ryan wrote:

>I have this problem with KNotify with ANY distro that I install with any
>version of KDE.  KNotify ALWAYS DISABLES ITSELF.

The fact that you say it does it with ALL distros and ALL versions shows
that you are just wanking yourself so I wont even waste my time trying
to help.
Reading your post though it is clear you have no idea what you are doing
so how about you stop manually editing the config files and set up your
sound server properly first and you may have some luck.