About KDE and logout frame problem

Andrew Kar akar3d at yahoo.com.au
Mon Aug 1 00:25:33 BST 2005

On Monday 01 August 2005 06:24, roach wrote:
> On Sunday 31 July 2005 12:48, akar3d at yahoo.com.au wrote:
> > If you need to ask then it is beyond your ability to do it.
>
> If I don't ask, it will most definitely be.

Its not really a matter of asking and it is not having a go at you. If it is
not self evident where to look and what to do then you do not know enough
about programming in general let alone kde in particular to make such
changes.
      For the record since the kde about box is common to all kde applications
it would be in kdelibs. I dont have the source on this machine but the header
files in KDE/include show that its header is called kaboutdialog.h which will
have a matching source file;
According to the header the frame is set by;
void setImageFrame( bool state);  which is set on by default. The image
background colour is set by;
void setImageBackgroundColor( const Qcolor &color );
     (Damn Euros like the yanks they cant spell colour nor centre)
etc etc
The logout would be in ksessionmanagement I Imagine.

andrew