konqueror and size of the previewed image

Christian Mueller cmueller at gmx.de
Tue Apr 19 21:41:12 BST 2005

Am Dienstag, 19. April 2005 22:24 schrieb mlists at kopoczynski.pl:
> oook, i'm starting to think there's something wrong with my kde :)
> Bogus wrote about View->View Mode -> Gwenview, i can't see such
> a mode in my konqueror, he wrote also about gwenview embedded
> into konqueror, how can i do that ?
> JRT wrote about a function in View menu, which allows to resize
> to screen, i miss that too :(.
>
> Qrto

Maybe you just don't have gwenview installed.  It's not part of core
KDE but comes in an extra package (see http://extragear.kde.org/)
But I'd first check your distro's package list if it exists there.

The configuration (which viewer to use and whether it should be
embedded or not) can be done in the KDE control center,
under "KDE Components" -> "File Associations"

Christian.