kfile/konqueror metatab problem

Big Biff bigbiff at chunkyfilms.org
Wed Oct 6 16:39:22 BST 2004

I've upgraded from KDE 3.2 to KDE 3.3 and now for some reason it
won't show any metadata for a file. For instance if I right click an
.mp3 I don't get that third metadata tab. I did not wipe my settings
before upgrading. If I create a new user and run konqueror as that
user I _will_ get the metadata tab. So I guess there's something that's
fuxd up with my settings when they were carried over.

I've tried to find where that information is stored but without luck.
So if someone knows or have managed to overcome this problem before I'd
love to hear how I'd go about to fix this.

    Thanks, Biff