wallpaper transitions

Thomas Marschall thomasmarschall at mac.com
Sun Mar 14 16:48:39 GMT 2004

I was just wondering if a program existed that implemented a wallpaper slide show with transitions.  I see in the desktop control panel you can set a program to control the look of the wallpaper, so I was wondering if someone had written such a program.  If not, how hard would it be to do?  I've looked in the openoffice and kpresenter programs, and neither of these seem to have quite the right effect that I'm look for.  I'm looking for a smooth crossfade, not the chunky disolve as in kpresenter or openoffice.  Other effects would be cool too however.
Thanks in advance,
Thomas Marschall