css position atribute in konqueror

Dik Takken D.H.J.Takken at phys.uu.nl
Mon Jun 28 15:06:32 BST 2004

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004, Marc Heyvaert wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to convert an existing website into XHTML +
> CSS. I do this with some book in one hand and my
> sourcefiles on the PC in Kate. Just to tell you that
> all this is relatively new to me.
>
> I just wondered if there is an issue with displaying
> stuff in konqueror when a position attribute has been
> defined. I try to do this to achieve some sort of
> menu. I have the relevant bit of code at the end.

Yes, Konqueror has some CSS issues. We would appreciate it *very* much if
you could provide a minimal example of the problem that you have found.
Please strip everything out of the code that has nothing to do with the
problem. Using that example, we can see if you found a new problem or a
known problem.

Cheers,

Dik