Konqueror - no ALT-Tag display

Jürgen Hochwald jh at cfjh.de
Sun Jun 13 22:45:08 BST 2004

> I don't think, that there is an option. The alt-Attribute isn't displayed,
> because the image is displayed, because the alt-attribute provide an
> alternative Text for the image.
>
> So I do not think, that this is a bug, this is just the intended
> behaviour.
I saw the problem on www.wetterarchiv.de (click on a date in the column 'die
letzten meldungen' to get the list). Here all symbols have (lage) alt-tags to
display additional information for the symbol. I find it a great manko that
this information ist not displayed.
Possibe the Internet Expoder is displaying this for impotant information
besides it is not HTML-konform.

Jürgen