Icons / Global Advanced Icon Configuration

Kenneth Aafløy keaafloy at online.no
Fri Jun 4 23:56:25 BST 2004

Hi!

I tried the settings under Control Center / Appearance & Themes / Icons, on my
Debian Sid install of KDE (goto: Help / About to look) 3.2.2. While most
applications seems to actually respect the global setting, the taskbar applet
does not at all, and 'Local Folders' and 'Searches' in the Folder list in
Kmail does not apply (or fetch the correct icon) the effects from global
settings. Though the rest of KDE looks ok (toolbar and folders under these
that failed), but I can't claim to have tested every app.

Kenneth