konqueror : fonts way too small

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 18:35:52 GMT 2004

Hello,

Well...it is one of these things I guess...

Today I start up my PC, and everything is as it should
be.

I have a login (for developement) on which I run the
latest CVS of kdelibs and kdebase, so I thought that
perhaps it was a problem limited to KDE 3.1.4, but
firing up the other user, the problem has also gone
away.

I see 2 possible reasons :

1. Some changes regarding fonts only take effect after
rebooting (or restarting the X-server?)
2. There was something wrong with yahoo yesterday.

Either way, I'm a happy man :)

Thanks for looking in to it anyway.

Regards

Marc