no menu's in kde 3.2

Shane Shields locutusenterprises at hotpop.com
Sat Feb 7 16:17:21 GMT 2004

Hi all.

I posted about this before but I got no response :( I have installed kde 3.2
from cvs branch 3.2 but there is no applications listed in the menu's. Does
anyone have any idea why? The applnk directory is there and there are entries
in it but they are not shown.
--
Shane Shields

Registered LFS Compiler: 7582
To drink the WINE of success you must first seek the sayings of source