kmail config window doesnt fit screen

Robin Rosenberg robin.rosenberg at dewire.com
Tue Apr 27 00:35:32 BST 2004

On Monday 26 April 2004 22:03, Ze wrote:
> Im using Mandrake 10.0 Official with kde 3.2
> I use a notebook so i have to use the resolution 1024x768, so the kmail
> config window stays too big, dont even fit in my screen, and isnt resizeble
> with the mouse, also checked the advanced tab and nothing.
>
> how can be done for at least the kmal?

If I recall things correctly this was a translation problem with popup links
in the security settings part. The very long explanations should appear as
popup links, not inline. Since it's a translation issue any number of
languages could be affected (I think Polish has been reported).

It's probably a problem with all languages gives larger-than-normal fonts.

-- robin