KFIND problem - HELP

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Apr 22 07:34:30 BST 2004

A good day to you Thies
I have just added an application called octet-stream as suggested  and the
problem has cleared up. Wish I new why though. I'm a software engineer (not
PC) and the cure doesn't make much sense to me.
BUT I'm new to both Linux and Unix and feel a little lost. It looks pretty
good to me but I'm finding some installations a bit frustrating though.

Thanks again
                        John