Changing timezones

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Sat Apr 17 08:32:00 BST 2004

龍神 wrote:

> Dear kde list...
>

> I have family in several parts of the world so I have my clock in the panel
> configured with at least 5 time zones. Before KDE3.2 I was able to change the
> time zone displayed by standing with the mouse over the clock and rolling the
> mouse wheel.   This feature was great for me but is not there anymore.
>
> Was this feature removed? or is just something I need to configure? is a bug?
> or actually was a bug that got fixed?
>
> In short should I open a wish at bugs.kde.org?

Not unless you can figure out what the cause is. :-|

That is, I have 3.2.2 and it works perfectly.

I would suggest that you have a configuration file issue.  Sometimes an old
configuration file doesn't work when you upgrade.  I suggest that you delete:

	$HOME/.kde/share/config/clock*

and reconfigure the clock.

--
JRT