PDF generation

James wireless at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Apr 8 17:16:13 BST 2004

Hello,

I'm new to KDE, so obvious information, is new to me.

1. How to you search for KDE specific tools?

for example If I want to find any/all tools related to the
generations of PDF and intelligent_PDF files using
KDE based tools? Is the a method lilke 'apt-cache search <keyword>'
Note: I only used apt-cache as an example, hoping that
their is a tool or web page that allows for complex
searches of KDE based tools

I'm very happy with KDE.

2. Where do I find detailed information on KDE
on the desktop versus raw QT used for embedded
system graphics?

3. Does KDE have a light_weight
version for embedded devices, such as PDAs?
Is it availble is a ansi_c version?

James