Socks configuration

龍神 ryujin_ssdt at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Apr 1 02:38:10 BST 2004

Dear Cyll,

Are you able to use Kopete with the socks proxy??  I configured dante and can
connect to the MSN, Yahoo and Jabber networks via socks server but can't send
or receive messages. I get nothing on the chat window.

If you can would you please privide the kde version you are using and if
possible your dante.conf??

regards
Ryujin

Wednesday 31 March 2004 19:18、Christopher Cyll さんは書きました: