POP3 filters

Jarmo oh1mrr at nic.fi
Sat Nov 22 09:53:48 GMT 2003

Hi list

Is there any way to set pop3 filters in kmail without setting message-size
in configurarion.
I'd like to set pop3 filter to delete forinstance all html crap direct
from my isp's pop3 server.

I know how to set pop3 filter,but it requires also to set message size
and if I want it to delete that html crap from server,I have to set
message size "almost" zero and then wait popup window to accept
or deny message.

If there could be possibility to set pure filter to delete messages
without asking do or not.

I have set filters to do that job,but I don't want to download any of that
crap,to see it going into trash...That works,but.....

I didn't find any solution for this topic,so asking you GURUS,if you'd
know.Or if there is no possibility,this is BIG WISH to kmail maintainers
to change rules so that they does not of each others...IE.Separate pop3
filters and separate message-size filter...PLEASE..

Greetings
Jarmo