Some KDE 3.2 beta 1 issues

Gerhard den Hollander gerhard at fugro-jason.com
Mon Nov 10 20:20:54 GMT 2003

* imobachgs at softhome.net <imobachgs at softhome.net> (Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 12:48:34AM -0700)
> Hi all,

> I have solved (with help from others guys) two of the issues
> that I found on "Rudi".

I have still a number of issues with rudi ..

Is there a way to get a list (on bugs.kde.org) of all bugs reported against
3.2beta1 ?

That will save me from submitting duplicates ;)

Kind regards,
 --
Gerhard den Hollander                           Phone :+31-10.280.1515
ICT manager                                     Direct:+31-10.280.1539