Problem with Kde Panel Applet clock (timezones)

yo _ exhausted01 at hotmail.com
Sun May 25 15:42:23 BST 2003

Hi! i've said this before on this mailing list but i stumbled across
something today. My first problem was that when i first installed KDE i was
able to change the timezone view for the Panel Clock but as soon as i edited
the Clock preferences, all the those timezones disappeared. Well today i
removed my Clock applet and put it back in the panel, and guess what? I had
my timezone options again! But as soon as i edited the preferences they were
no where to be found.

Does anyone know why this happens? i'm guessing it has something to do with
aClock applet bug or paths, and if it's paths, paths to what? To a folder
that keeps "KDE timezones" i'm guessing, (unless it uses the timezones from
/usr/share/zoneinfo/). If anyone knows about this i would really appreciate
some help! thanks!
-rian