Random signatures with kmail?

daniel gabriel at trytel.com
Fri Jun 20 14:39:50 BST 2003

On June 19, 2003 05:01 pm, rdxesy wrote:
> Anyone know how to make kmail use random signatures (eg from a file
> containing one sig per line or whatever...)?

settgins > configure kmail > identities > [account] > signature

there you can select the type of sig you want: text, file, or program output.
i use fortune and a text file i've compiled on my own:

--
a general state education is a mere contrivance for molding people to be
exactly like one another; and as the mold in which it casts them is that